Your clear aligners are a crucial part of your treatment. Listed below are special instructions to ensure that you are successful.
- Wear your clear aligners a minimum of 22hrs daily
- Always place your clear aligners in their case when not worn
- Rinse and gently clean your clear aligners (Just like teeth, retainers can develop plaque buildup if not cleaned properly)
- You can also thoroughly clean your clear aligners by using retainer or denture cleaning tablets
- Always place and remove your clear aligners with your fingers; biting them into position will break the retainers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! With your help, we will provide you with a healthy, beautiful smile!!
The Team at Shoe Orthodontics